So I went all clean and light colors- with a tinge of bright red and yellow at parts to create a different look to the blog!
Some of you liked the old one I know, but I had to change the layout because
1) It was too dark and had a visibility issue (pointed out by a few followers- thanks guys!)
2) The whole dark background thing's just not me...I'm a sunshiney gal.
3) I LOVE playing with new looks and new designs
4) TwiggX stock's Headphones pack was just SO amazing I had to use that model, and then got inspired to go in for a classy, black and white look with spots of color thrown in
5) I have decided to go GREEEEN and not BLUEEEE like every other time (the college is having a fest now- Cultaway- and its theme is Go Green. Check out the site here! It's a site worth checking out)
(Am I gushing?)
6) I wanted those cartoony looking fonts but couldn't use them on a dark background because that just looked tacky!
There you go!
That's a lot of reasons actually. Hope you guys like the new layout too, it's kind of different from what I usually do!
Credits go to TwiggX stock and NebelDarkened on DeviantArt. I don't know what I would have done without these marvellous stock producers.
Cheers and hope you guys like the new layout,