Hullo, Halloween. You mean nothing to me except pumpkins and scary movies on English TV channels, and I find that a little sad, since you seem kind of fun. I first heard about you from R.L Stine's Goosebumps books when I was a kid. I thought of you as a mega costume-party. My favorite version of you is, of course, from Harry Potter- that isn't going to change- at least until I see you for real if I ever visit a Western country on Oct 31st. That said, you inspire a lot of creativity, especially among writers, and there's nothing wrong with a good dose of creepy on a sleepy Saturday. So here's the Trifextra Writing Challenge, this week in the spirit of Halloween: In 1937, a naked woman was found limping through the streets of Haiti. Upon interrogation, she was unable to give any details as to her identity. The woman was eventually identified in hospital as Felicia Felix-Mentor. The only issue is that Felicia Felix-Mentor had been dead for nearly twent...
A romance is a must for me too!
ReplyDelete- New follower
Great answer! Writing is so important.
ReplyDeleteEsha@ Readaholicme
Without romance, books get a little boring for me. I also think that the hero shouldn't overpower the heroine. It's ok for him to make her a bit uncomfortable with their chemistry, but she shouldn't become catatonic. LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower.
http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/02/ff-feature-9.html
Nice answer, I wish my answer could have been as smooth.:)
ReplyDeleteGreat answer! A kick-ass heroine is not a must for me either! As long as I have a reason to like the characters then I usually love the book! New follower :) Check out my FF:
ReplyDeleteCrystal @ Elegantly Bound Books
New follower! Awesome answer! Here is my FF if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html
ReplyDeleteYes! I totally agree with your answer.
ReplyDeleteIt's not a must, kickass heroines. But I love some loving in my books. :D
Mariska
My FFF
I like a bit of romance in mine too. Doesn't have to be the main focus but it's a nice addition.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Ink Spots and Roses! I'm following you back. :)
ReplyDeleteHi I tagged you http://unforgetablebooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/tagged.html
ReplyDeletewe met awhile ago.