Hiatus

SO I'm not going to be posting anything for a while, because there's so much excitement going on!
 I'm working on a book I'm starting to love, I'm starting a new year at college next week, I've got a new website coming up (for stories only, so I'll still be writing this one) and with so much happening, I just have to take a break!
My target is about 25000 words more on my book before I have to start college, and that's not going to happen unless I really put my heart and soul into it. It'll at least be a week until I'm back and that's not much time, sure, so this is just for the people who send me regular emails and comments and will wonder where I am with my replies.
Have a fun week or two, see you soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger's Curse by Couleen Houck: Review

Follow Friday

Bookshelves, Bookshelves, oh my!