Pages Description- Author's Note

Before Orange Door part 2 comes up let me direct your attention to the Pages tab.
Here there are a few pages. Although Ani explains most of the terms in her story, she does live in a different world and thus some of the stuff she says can be difficult. In the page EXPLORING ANI"S WORLD, you can read more about some of the stranger stuff in Ani's world. In the page BACKSTORY, I talk about the Creation and Chronology of Events that occurred which led to Ani's world being as it is. In the GALLERY, the most fun part according to me, you will find artworks, maps and other details so you can see Ani's world the way I see it.
I hope this doesn't distract anyone.
You can read the first post here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger's Curse by Couleen Houck: Review

Follow Friday

Bookshelves, Bookshelves, oh my!